[talk-au] Massive flooding

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 03:54:47 GMT 2011

Ben,

some interesting shots there.  I take it the MultiView part won't be
up until later?  It seems to be showing older imagery at the moment.

A little bit of unfortunate image slicing here in just the wrong place.  :)
http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-27.475182,153.020904&z=20&t=k&nmd=20110113

And I see the dry dock didn't stay dry.  I wonder if that old ship is
still waterproof enough to float off it's supports?
http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-27.481832,153.026254&z=20&t=k&nmd=20110113

Stephen