[talk-au] Massive flooding

Andrew wynndale at lavabit.com
Sun Jan 16 14:17:19 GMT 2011

Nick Hocking <nick.hocking at ...> writes:

> JohnSmith wrote
>
> "I originally cc'd my original email to the HOT list as well, howeverit
would see they doesn't bother trying to help unless you are a 3rdworld country
with a high chance of PR..."

> Given the incessant trolling and cyber-stalking of OSM by some vocal
Australians, I'd be suprised if anyone else
> in OSMWorld gave tuppance for what happens in Australia.

Furthermore, using a non-ODbL source such as NearMap is unfriendly and doing
so under the pretext of disaster response is close to emotional blackmail.

--
Andrew