[talk-au] Emergency Markers

Evan Sebire evan at sebire.org
Mon Jan 31 23:45:22 GMT 2011

There are a few around here that don't have vehicle access (helicopter / foot
only).  It's just unfortunate that it was directly translated from German and
a native English speaker did not come up with the tag.  I did a search but
didn't come up with anything, that why I posed the question to the list.

Evan