[talk-au] Active Australian OSM contributors in light of CT/license changes

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Jul 8 04:26:11 BST 2011

This reads like you disagree with taxation or death. I do too, but there's not much I can do about it. The vast majority of people are happy with where we are at and now it's down to people holding out because of a comma in the wrong place or a moral objection to various aspects of intellectual property law. While I agree that it's not perfect, I don't see how it's reasonable to throw everything away for one guy who doesn't like his countries laws.

Unless you have a reasonable solution or I have misunderstood?

Steve

stevecoast.com