[talk-au] ATTN Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> RE" Active Australian OSM contributors in light of CT/license changes

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Jul 8 10:06:46 BST 2011

Don't know how I can reply to someone who explicitly declares they don't want to change their mind or debate.

In amongst the vitriol is perhaps a nugget that's worth responding to, this idea that somehow everyone on talk-au is 80n's puppet, is of course absurd.

Unless you prove this isn't just another puppet email account however, I have no reason to believe "all blokes" isn't just yet another email address for John smith, Anthony or friends are hiding behind.

Steve

stevecoast.com