[talk-au] Active Australian OSM contributors in light of CT/license changes

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Fri Jul 8 19:19:31 BST 2011

Anthony

The reason we have a hostile relationship is because of all your
spamming and trolling. You were kicked from the legal list, the only
person I'm aware of to have managed that.

I suspect the real reason you want a nice relationship is funding and
other benefits we've worked hard for, while refusing to help with the
community process to switch licenses.

At this point really the positive gestures need to come from you, for
example helping us switch so we can all (including FOSM) move on.

Steve