[talk-au] Active Australian OSM contributors in light of CT/license changes

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Fri Jul 8 22:01:25 BST 2011

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 11:05:28 -0700
Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> If you go look at talk@ you'll find a lot of history from the people
> who now inhabit this list. In fact, several of them have either been
> banned or moderated.

big snip of trash

> I've known them for a lot longer than you have it seems, and as I
> mention they've been kicked, banned or moderated before.

I have not been kicked, banned or moderated, not on any list in my life.
Am I missing out on something here? Why am I discriminated against?

I can confirm that other mappers have received emails telling them that
"their views are well known, and don't require repeating".
Likewise I can confirm that All Blokes is not a pseudonym of John Smith.

And to return to the topic
I'm hardly mapping anything now - since the big argument blew up I have
little interest and decided to do some other things.