[talk-au] missing messages

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Sat Jul 9 01:17:56 BST 2011

You may have messages filtered, but I indeed have noticed a lot of
missing messages, and often messages that are missing but arrive a few
hours late, after Ive already seen the responses to them.  I have no
blocks or filters, that would be stupid since I am actually interested
in following all sides of this issue.  I can think of a number of people
who dont offer much to the conversation (sorry Fred), who possibly would
be worth filtering, but I think everyones opinion is worth reading, even
if I might disagree with it.

I agree it is difficult as you point out when messages are missed, to
keep up with all the important points in the conversation.  This seems
to be one of the problems with using email and mailing lists for this
form of communication, when it works its great, but its easy to miss one
message and not be aware of it until everyone else has replied to it.

David