[talk-au] Active Australian OSM contributors in light of CT/license changes

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:46:02 BST 2011

Sorry for the way he is treating you Liz.
Liz is like the grandma of osm. She has been a tireless supporter, She spent
months helping in OSM kosovo and flossk. She dontated laptops, gps devices
and lots of love. I dont know if you follow that at all steve, but I am
shocked how you are speaking to her.

Steve, please be a little more respectful of your elders,

thanks,
mike

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> On 7/8/2011 2:01 PM, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 11:05:28 -0700
>> Steve Coast<steve at asklater.com>  wrote:
>>
>>  If you go look at talk@ you'll find a lot of history from the people
>>> who now inhabit this list. In fact, several of them have either been
>>> banned or moderated.
>>>
>>>  big snip of trash
>>
>>> I've known them for a lot longer than you have it seems, and as I
>>> mention they've been kicked, banned or moderated before.
>>>

>> I have not been kicked, banned or moderated, not on any list in my life.
>>

> Don't you ever say Hello?
>

>  Am I missing out on something here? Why am I discriminated against?
>>

> Are such questions on your mind often?
>

>> I can confirm that other mappers have received emails telling them that
>> "their views are well known, and don't require repeating".
>> Likewise I can confirm that All Blokes is not a pseudonym of John Smith.
>>

> I see.
>

>> And to return to the topic
>> I'm hardly mapping anything now - since the big argument blew up I have
>> little interest and decided to do some other things.
>>

> Did you come to me because you are hardly mapping anything now - since the
> big argument blew up you have little interest and decided to do some other
> things?

James Michael DuPont