[talk-au] Most insanely dissected street ?

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:55:42 BST 2011

Ah-ha. I think there is a simple answer. Despite being a really long road/s
I don't think anyone actually lives on it. There's always space between it
and the houses, so I'm not sure there will ever be any "33 Horse Park Drive"

Cheers
Nick

PS - ACTMAPI site must be under change, even the road names have gone
missing :-(