[talk-au] rationalising administrative boundaries

Mark Pulley mrpulley at lizzy.com.au
Sun Jun 19 15:10:47 BST 2011

On 19/06/2011, at 7:56 PM, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

> most of those places don't have better imagery, certainly not the
> places I did.

Some places do have better imagery, or in some cases GPS traces (I
noticed today some of the Barrier Hwy north of Burra is done on a
relation - I have too much other stuff to do to do this now).

> And as they won't be pulled from fosm why should I be concerned?

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning?

Not everyone here has decided to give up on OSM. I'm going to decide
once I see what the map looks like after changeover - in the meantime
I'll keep mapping here.

Mark P.