[talk-au] Wiki censorship

Tim Challis Tim.Challis at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:56:57 BST 2011

On 18/05/11 15:32, John Smith wrote:
> On 18 May 2011 06:38, Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
>> Set of rules made by one group, complaints handled by same group,
>> prosecution handled by same group, judgement made by same group,
>> punishment handled by same group.
>
> Grant has absolutely no respect for user wishes, he's defaced my own
> wiki page, which I can no longer edit, after I left a note asking
> people not to edit my wiki page.

I am sorry this has come to pass.

It appears that some baby has a burr in their nappy and has taken it out
on you. I really don't know if I care what it was you did - real or
imagined - to provoke this.

However, it does make me a little sorry for the burr.

Master Slater is the single greatest advertisement I know of for not
further associating with the growing canker that OSM has become. Not
satisfied with merely driving away map contributors, it appears his
overweening ambition is to extend this to wiki users.

What next, Poland?

Frankly I'd think twice about using the OSM messaging system, as I note
your (new!) sharedmap wiki page recommends...

	Regards,
		Tim.