[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

Luke Woolley lswoolley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:35:19 GMT 2011

I looked into it for the sake of doing something! The trace of the secondary road was from a GPS trace and I assume that because the GPS data didn't cover the roundabout, the editor simply tagged it as a mini roundabout instead of making a small circle. Maybe a private message to the user in question (treadly) to make them aware of how to enter roundabout data.