[talk-au] Censorship

John Henderson snowgum at gmx.com
Thu Nov 3 22:06:16 GMT 2011

On 04/11/11 06:54, Liz wrote:

> I'm still censored ('moderated'). I have had posts 'approved' and
> other posts not approved. I guess the logic of the argument was too
> much for the 'moderator'. It's a shame when you have to hope someone
> who isn't on the censored list will quote your post to get it aired.

I'm absolutely disgusted by this authoritarian behaviour. talk-au isn't
being moderated, it's clearly being politically censored.

It makes me want to give up contributing to OSM (something I'm still
actively doing).

Please keep me/us informed.  I'm not sure what we can do by way of
non-destructive protest.  Just ceasing to contribute isn't anywhere near
enough in my opinion.

John H