[talk-au] Censorship

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:33:18 GMT 2011

John H wrote

"To each his own.  I look up Liz and John S and value their opinions.
And I want to hear and consider their criticisms, even if I don't always
agree with them in the final analysis."

Hi John,

I've got to disagree here. In my opinoion, Liz and John S (and a couple of
others) have, for quite awhile now had a clear agenda of just trying to
damage OSM as much as humanly possible.
I believe that this is now their only interest in the project and that they
feel they must continue to do so until OSM is dead.

On this basis, I believe that the best thing would be for there to be no
posts from these people on these lists.

Nick