[talk-au] Censorship

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Fri Nov 4 11:50:23 GMT 2011

Nick Hocking <nick.hocking at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got to disagree here. In my opinoion, Liz and John S (and a couple of
> others) have, for quite awhile now had a clear agenda of just trying to damage
> OSM as much as humanly possible.

Disagreement with what's currently being done or with what is proposed
is not the same as trying to destroy the project.

> On this basis, I believe that the best thing would be for there to be no posts
> from these people on these lists.

Stifling dissent so you only hear agreeable opinons might make you feel
good but it's counter-productive. The productive approach is to actually
address the issues and dissenting opinions. Yes it's more difficult that
way, but it's the only way to improve.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au