[talk-au] Intersections

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:08:37 GMT 2011

I've just done a pass over the area and hopefully fixed a lot of issues.
Hope no-one minds that I've ripped out a lot of the unnecessary ways.
 Found a couple of oneways pointing to dead ends, not to mention roads
crossing without junctions.

Turns out they went for several km's up Burwood Highway from Knox shopping
centre toward Belgrave.

I'll check back when keepright updates and see if I've stuffed anything up
in the process.