[talk-au] Intersections

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:07:10 GMT 2011

Luke Wrote
 "I've backed you up on that one. All removed! I have no idea what their
logic is behind (wrongly) mapping non-separated turning lanes in the first
place!"

Hi Luke,

Do you think that he may be upset at losing the railway station naming edit
war a while back and may be trying to "get his own back".
I seem to remember that, at the time, someone said that he didn't respond
kindly to questions about his edits.

I really hope that he has changed his attitude but seeing as he is so
meticulous a person, the gross errors of his lane edits and the
complete lack of any connectivity leave me quite suspicious.

I hope I'm wrong, though!!

Nick