[talk-au] Mapping things that no longer exist

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:00:41 BST 2011

Stephen,
Your right, on google you can see track marks. That actually surprised me
because i've never actually noticed them when i drive through there!

The rest is long gone, and i'm pretty sure they didn't just bury it since
there are houses and shops built on the old alignment.  The shopping centre
also has an underground car park, so there won't be much there either.

My main reason for asking was that i have actually removed this once and it
was re-added.

I was hoping to get some more opinions and see what the general view is
about this.
My view is remove it, if it was a building that had been demolished and
replaced, we wouldn't still keep the old one in the data.