[talk-au] Princes Highway (Relation 538443)

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:02:21 BST 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Ian Sergeant <inas66+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is why route numbers were invented.  So routes can be followed across
> multiple road names.  The route numbers are on the ground, or otherwise
> discoverable.

I'm not sure if we're disagreeing or not, but: assuming that there is
an uncontroversial route number of some sequence of roads, then we
should have a relation describing that same sequence of roads. ref=*
tags on ways are ok; relations are better.

Do you agree with that? Or are you contesting the actual value of relations?

Steve