[talk-au] Charleville, Qld survey suggestions sought

Brendan Morley morb.gis at beagle.com.au
Thu Sep 8 12:12:30 BST 2011

Suggest you survey shopfronts / parks (or work out which land parcels
are parks) / public buildings.

IMO street names and addresses are on "life row" (opposite to death row
I guess) for release under CC By in Queensland.

And yes there is an astronomy observatory near the airport, fairly well
signposted from memory (I visited there ~1998).