[talk-au] ODbL data.gov.au permission granted

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:46:31 BST 2011

On 24 September 2011 00:30, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
> even though the data is unencumbered.  I couldn't possibly comment on
> why a particular user might continue to decline CT/ODbL with their
> import account for a particular data set, when that dataset is
> suitable and permitted for inclusion under CT/ODbL.

It's a bit late in the game to be playing dumb, for the longest time
we Aussies were told how insignificant and unimportant our data was
and how much better it was for OSM to have the freedom to relicense in
the future, now all of a sudden it seems our concerns are suddenly
important enough to be addressed.