[talk-au] Brisbane social?

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:10:06 BST 2012

I'm in Brisbane for a couple of weeks from the middle of next week. Anyone
up for a social evening? Would need to be in downtown Brisbane somewhere or
on the public transport system? If anyone has preferred date or venue
suggestions please respond. Can do just about any weekday evening or anytime
on Sat 14th if anyone wants to make it a mapping party!

Hope to see some of you? Plenty to do to get Brisbane looking ship shape
again so I'll try to do what I can while in town.

Cheers
Andy (blackadder)