[talk-au] Proposed use case for "National Cycle Network"

Lachlan Rogers lachlan at rogers.name
Tue Apr 24 03:44:38 BST 2012

I notice on the Australian Tagging Guidelines wiki page that we currently
do not use the National Cycle Network route designation.  In the last few
days I have become aware of the NSW Coastline Cycleway, which is a
state-wide project to connect a cycle route along all 1400 kms of NSW
coast.  I can't find a map or even a list of sections, but apparently
pieces adding up to 300km are already complete.

I propose that this route be tagged as ncn.  Are there any objections?

- Lachlan