[talk-au] Marrickville Cycle Routes (Was: Re: Redaction recovery)

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:02:41 BST 2012

On 31 July 2012 11:49, Sam Russell <g.samuelrussell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where route numbers are in repair or in repair but separated by clear
> intervening route signs, keep the route ref and name.
> Where route numbers are in disrepair copy key:ref=L# to key:old_ref=L#?
>
> My Saturday ride is unplanned right now, I'm happy to go chasing routing
> and route identity signs in Marrickville.

If you decide to go, by all means map the location of any signs you find
with key=traffic_sign.

My feeling is that following any of the numbered routes by means of
following the equivalent signs isn't doable any longer.

Otherwise, I'll be interested to see if Ben gets a response from the
council.

Ian.