[talk-au] Cycle Routes & Bicycle advisory road markings (Was: Marrickville Cycle Routes (Was: Re: Redaction recovery))

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 03:12:56 BST 2012

When there is only a bike logo painted on the road I generally just use
lcn=yes (or apply an equivalent relation).

Contrary to the Wikipedia article, you can always use the whole lane
regardless of the marking. (Except when there is a b&w bike lane sign.) I
don't think these road markings warrant a cycleway= tag.

   - Ben Kelley.