[talk-au] Great checking/fixing progress

Ben Johnson tangararama at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:55:20 BST 2012

The Sydney-Newcastle coastal corridor is now 100% done! It's particularly great to see the inner Newcastle area bounce back - this region was anhialated by the redaction.

There's still much validation, road hierarchy, and relation fixing to be done.

The pace of Sydney's repair is really picking up now too. Theres something almost magical to see the map has the ability to repair itself so fast.

BJ

Sent from my iPhone