[talk-au] Great checking/fixing progress

Ben Johnson tangararama at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:50:02 BST 2012

Richard,

Similar counter problems with my account (Map Star). I got up to about 60-something, dropped back to 1, and remained at 1 for ages (did many many tasks and stayed on 1),...  and I think I eventually made it up to 2.

The tracking of the tasks themselves didn't seem to be an issue, just the personal counters.

BJ

Sent from my iPhone