[talk-au] import of state borders?

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:22:04 BST 2012

Hi,

Given Nick's comments (assuming I've understood them correctly), lets
start this approach with the ACT, and Nick can apply his tweaks
post-import.

Last time I looked parts of the Murray River border NSW/Vic were
missing, and we should probably reconstruct these from the river
itself, seeing that (the southern bank) is the border defined.

What other non-straight parts are we missing?

Ian.