[talk-au] Redaction progress

Charles Gregory osm.lists at chuq.net
Tue Aug 21 01:47:25 BST 2012

(apologies for the formatting - below is quoted from the mailing list web
archive.)

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time contributor but this is my first post to this list.

Neal, don't be discouraged!

I've already restored a significant amount of street data to Hobart in a
team of a few others (combined we have done about 1/3 of the city total):

http://rebuild.poole.ch/job/33  (thanks Simon Poole for this site)

I don't expect it will take too long, especially with 1-2 more people
helping!

Regards,

Charles

Hobart has been decimated.