[talk-au] import of state borders?

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 04:22:45 BST 2012

The Murray boundaries (from the east) are now half way to Lake Hume.
I notice that someone is making a start form the South Australian end
too.

Lots of highways around this area that are unmapped or partially
unmapped.  I've been fixme/incomplete tagging on the way through, and
connecting a road here and there.  If someone is familiar with the
area, there is work to be done here.

Ian.