[talk-au] redaction cleanup - unusual water feature

Peter Watson peter.bmwk75rt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 11:05:15 BST 2012

I would also reuse the existing nodes and tag as natural= water just make
sure the  join between the 'lake' and the coastline share two nodes. In Aus
we call them Canals but they obviously not the same as a canal in the UK
though I have seen them tagged waterway=canal also. I prefer to have the
coastline at the edge of the sea, ie across a river mouth, though I see
there is discussion about having all the tidal part as coastline, but I
don't no how you work that out from a quick survey or Bing.
Peter W