[talk-au] Thurgoona

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:17:09 BST 2012

On my drive today on my way back to my place, I dropped in on Thurgoona and
did a bit of mapping. Thurgoona now looks a lot better but unfortunately I
ran out of time and have missed quite a bit of territory.

I'll have to schedule another weekend down there (about 3 hours more work
at Thurgoona) and I'll see how much of Albury I can repair on the Sunday.
It's nice to be back driving around copying down street sign again :-)

Nick

PS If anyone wants to beat me to the Albury area - please feel free, I'll
give you a month or so head start before I flood it with GPS tracks.

PPS - there is something weird in Thurgoona - I think some street signs
must be dodgey..... either that or I can't read my own notes :-)