[talk-au] osm osm couldn't load status information

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Tue Aug 28 14:34:14 BST 2012

Hi

Is anyone else getting this error or any solutions. "couldn't load status information"

Thanks Ian on confirmation that the view is on the blink.  All today it does not works so I can not select say cycle maps nor do searches.  Also in Poltach 2 when I edit it takes me back to an area that I edited yesterday despite now being in another area.

In all very weird behaviour from OSM.  Would love to know if this will be fixed.

Cheers Brett