[talk-au] Bulk up load of data from Tasmanian Parks

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:01:26 BST 2012

> It would be best if they could upload their data with a free license
> directly to their website http://www.parks.tas.gov.au/

This sounds to me more like a grass roots initiative from someone who just
happens to be employed by parks.

If we can get a person who walks trails for a living being engaged with OSM
and updating the map or even providing GPS traces as well as trail
descriptions to someone interested in updating the map we should do what we
can to help this happen.

This data is worth its bits in gold, in my opinion.

Ian.