[talk-au] cities changed to towns

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:33:27 GMT 2012

I feel confident enough to comment on Devonport and Burnie in Tasmania.
I've always heard them classed as Tasmania's third and fourth cities. The
council names are actually Devonport City Council and Burnie City Council.
Town just doesn't seem like the right classification for them, Ulverstone
is more a large town to me.