[talk-au] Boundary removal.

Mark Pulley mrpulley at lizzy.com.au
Wed Feb 1 12:22:48 GMT 2012

On 01/02/2012, at 9:09 PM, Nick Hocking wrote:

> So, should we clear out the doomed relations now or leave the
> broken ones for the DWG to remove for us in April?

I think leave in the broken ones for now. I've started work on removing the version 1 ways, but if someone with a faster internet connection can remove these en masse then feel free to go ahead! The next task I had in mind was to go through the remaining ones, trying to save what I can (e.g. imagery for waterways/roads, or removing boundaries while leaving new nodes intact (e.g. road crosses boundary, someone adds a ford to the way)).

Mark P.