[talk-au] Contacting non-responders in AU?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Feb 13 10:20:40 GMT 2012

There is still quite some potential left in undecided/non-responders,
see http://odbl.poole.ch/australia-20111208-20120208-poly.html (there is
going to be an update to a new full-history dump soon, besides the
regular weekly updates). It is likely that the LWG will undertake a
further effort with the largest mappers in the list, but I would still
think that it is a good idea for local mappers to systematically work
through the list.

In other countries there are still significant numbers agreeing due to
be being contacted by other local mappers, even though you would assume
that everybody has gotten the message by now.

Simon