[talk-au] Brisbane street names

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Wed Jan 4 10:13:19 GMT 2012

On 04/01/2012 04:19, Chris Barham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just spotted a CC-by dataset of Brisbane, Qld, Aus streetnames...
> Perhaps possible/useful for checking of spelling of existing street
> names? (I'm *guessing* that wouldn't violate the licence)
>
> http://data.brisbane.qld.gov.au/index.php/dataset/street-names/

I recommend clarification from the publisher (Brisbane City Council) as
to whether they would consider attribution on our website to be
sufficient or not, they have not been approached before as far as I
know.  I can try and contact them if you wish, let me know.  It is also
possible that you might find the same dataset on data.gov.au.

Mike