[talk-au] Mass revert now??

David Findlay david at woodypointcomms.com.au
Sat Jan 7 04:57:02 GMT 2012

On Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:25:31 PM David Findlay wrote:
> I'm doing quite a bit of work on my local area, adding street names and the
> like. How can I tell if the stuff I'm working on will be removed? Much of
> it was originally added by me, but someone later has edited it based on
> nearmap. Thanks,

Never mind I've found the plugin in Josm. Looks like most of my area will
disappear with the license change. I'm quite pissed off about it actually,
because I remember creating much of it originally, but I've disappeared from
the Author history. A "JohnSmith" who's declined the license change seems to
have at some point come through editing with Nearmap.

Should I start resurveying all these routes(should probably have GPS traces
for most of them) and then deleting and replacing them? Thanks,

David