[talk-au] Apology and Re: Mass revert now??

David Findlay david at woodypointcomms.com.au
Sun Jan 8 01:51:36 GMT 2012

> This is a lot of work (you should see the hammering I'm giving the
> history database) but will result in the minimal damnage to our data
> come April.

I've decided to take a pragmatic view of it for now. I'm going to continue
updating the street names, as they'll be my work I can transpose those names
to OSM when the time comes. FOSM can drag them out of the CC version at the
end.

After the removal of the CC data I'll likely look at what's left and go from
there. Thanks,

David