[talk-au] Confused by on-road bikelanes

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:55:53 GMT 2012

These are probably what other places call "sharrows": cycleway=sharrow.

I've never actually tagged any in Australia, but would  be happy to do
use this tag here if others agree. Obviously there is a slight
difference (here I only see a bike symbol and a dashed line, no
chevron), but I think the intent is basically the same.

Steve