[talk-au] maxspeed removal

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Mon Jan 9 10:33:58 GMT 2012

Steve Bennett wrote:
> Btw, how does Potlatch etc determine whether an object is "tainted"?
> Does it look at all the changesets that affect the object, or is it
> able to determine the source of each key?

I believe that it uses Frederik's quick history service here:
http://wtfe.gryph.de/

One other thing worth mentioning is Ian Dees' excellent "deep diff"
utility that makes it obvious what changes were made in each version.
For example, here's a way in Rottnest that I've removed the maxspeed
from (which is correct, because the maxspeed in Rottnest isn't 50):

http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=24349500

Cheers,
Andy