[talk-au] Power lines and footpaths

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:45:40 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Whilst cleaning up Canberra I have been very careful to remap everything
that I have deleted either from my own survey or Bing or both.

I also reconnect up everything - though I'm sure "keep right" will prove
me wrong in 10's of cases.

However some areas of Canberra are so well endowed with decliner
footpaths and power lines that after one night of remapping these from
Bing, I'm of the opinion that in order to save the road structures from
damage, I am going to have to just delete decliner footpaths and power
lines and map them later in the year (from Bing).

I won't delete any that have joint cycle info and any that have bridge
(or tunnel) implications, I will remap properly.

Does anyone have a problem with this?

Warning: answering yes may be seen as an offer to help me remap
Canberra :-)