[talk-au] [OSM-talk] [sharedmapau] Re: Mass revert now??

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:31:32 GMT 2012

I think we reached some sort of consensus that there are several classes of
objects/revisions that are better removed now than in March/April.

I'm still unclear how this can be accomplished (because the current API
doesn't allow such edits to be removed without trace maintaining history).

Do we write a script?  Do we identify the data to the LWG?  DWG?

If we can't actually accomplish any of this, we may as well go away and
come back when the deed is done to see what pieces we can salvage.

Ian.