[talk-au] BP service station import

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:03:08 GMT 2012

Can we do some pre-work prior to considering any new import?

Check if the dataset is really up-to-date and sufficiently accurate?
Check how many existing service stations are nearby, and consider not
placing a new service station where there is a similar one there already?

Local mappers are going to have their work cut out for them, and won't want
any unnecessary burden of sorting out dups, etc, at the moment.

Ian.