[talk-au] Ride the City

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:02:56 GMT 2012

I just tried some routes. It doesn't seem to give as much weight to cycle
routes as ridethecity. E.g. Routing me along streets parallel to cycle
routes.

It sent me through a footpath in a railway station (advising me to get off
and walk) when there were off-road routes nearby.

The ability to allow ferries is nice though.

  - Ben.

Ben Kelley