[talk-au] Transport in Victoria

cam_daw at fastmail.fm cam_daw at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 9 05:33:34 BST 2012

Thanks David,

I've updated the 5 or so bus routes in my little area in Vic.

The new network operator's website is:
http://ptv.vic.gov.au/

If you're updating bus routes, it might be a good idea to add whether
the buses are wheelchair friendly / some buses / or not at all:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:wheelchair

Cheers,
Cam.