[talk-au] map of impact of licence change on Australia and New Zealand

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Jul 12 06:12:54 BST 2012

It really depends on what you want to visualize. None of the available
tools give an 100% exact picture (simply because that would have
required setting up a clone of the main DB and essentially carrying out
the redaction on it). The shape files from Frederiks OSMI layer are
available, however I'm not quite sure if everything is working right now
due to the couple of hiccups the redaction process has caused in the
diff generation (the mechanism we use to sync with the main DB).

Simon