[talk-au] Redaction progress

waldo000000 at gmail.com waldo000000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:29:15 BST 2012

Wooh! Finally, with those little green boxes starting to appear over
Australia, we can start to see the light at the end of the license change
tunnel.

Show of hands - Who's going to 1) stick around and help fix the Australian
OSM map, and who's going to 2) jump ship and contribute to a fork (and if
so, which one)?

I'd love to stay with OSM but we gotta work together so inevitably I'll go
with the majority...

Cheers,
Roy